TheSeason Community Guidelines
Every member has
the ability to moderate themselves by utilizing the forum feature EDIT
Topics or posts which
do not adhere to these guidelines may be edited or deleted without warning.
Members who disregard these guidelines will be moderated, or may have their membership removed.
HOW TO GET HELP WITH YOUR YUKU ACCOUNT: Getting technical help - it's easy.
1. Be courteous.
2. Document with scripture when in Biblical discussion. No self-proclaimed prophets please.
3. No name calling, sarcasm, mocking,
ridiculing, or exploitation of any kind of others. No personal attacks, or
threats, or continually causing division among the brethren. These are not tolerated. This includes verbally bashing the forum community as a whole in your posts.
4. Privacy - no private emails, phone
numbers, home addresses, pictures, etc., are to be posted without
permission. You can link to a social network article of interest, but please do not post the comments from social network feeds. This is referring to personal Twitter feeds, Facebook reply comments or any social network reply comments made by the public, this includes not posting social network usernames. You can post news items, weather, or other facts that are distributed via social networks, but the comments which follow those posts are what is being referred to here. Social network comments brought in on top of ongoing conversations here can be used as an attempt to sway or confuse.
- No offensive/obscene language, images, avatars,
signatures, jokes or posts of a sexual nature allowed (unless discussing
God's Word and what's in God's Word regarding this topic), nor racially
6. Keep your signature, avatar, and any image you contribute, inoffensive (that includes an image that is too large in your signature).
spamming, trolling, flooding, flaming (provoking large volumes of responses by
posting absurdities) or hijacking of threads by purposefully changing topics.
Racial or discriminatory labeling or
flaming will absolutely not be tolerated. Members engaged in this will be
immediately banned without further notice.
solicitations/advertisements/promotions of other forums/email lists are allowed.
If you have a Bible Study website you want to share, please do not post
full studies. Please post a link with a portion of a study with a link
so others can check it out for themselves in full. Anyone abusing this
by flooding the forum will be asked to shorten their post. We welcome
you to share your entrepreneurial/hobby website in the Bushel Basket Forum.
10. No utilizing the forums for final 'good-byes' or 'I'm deleting my membership' announcements.
11. We do not allow posts which ask for monetary assistance, (other than the YUKU ad free viewing contributors page donations go directly to YUKU and keep the forum ad free.)
12. No formal medical or financial advice is to be
provided. Non-professional discussion on these topics is permitted (opinions).
13. No links to rapture doctrines. We are against this teaching. Rapture links and posts which promote it are removed without notice. No links which attempt to promote denominations, or contrary faiths, or atheist groups are allowed.
14. No links are to be posted which come directly from an occult website.
15. Please place your post in the appropriate forum, according to the description of each forum.
3. No abuse of the forum's instant message feature.
4. link abbreviations (i.e. bitly) are discouraged due to the possibility of viruses. Please post full links when sharing a URL. Thank you
Theseason.org does not have access to any email addresses, or passwords.
1. Questions or complaints can be sent to Shamrocked using the private message feature: http://shamrocked.u.yuku.com/ Please do not post complaints to the forums.
2. If you are unable to use the YUKU email system you can email the Admin at [email protected]
3. A members status,
banned or otherwise is confidential and will not be posted publicly
except for when there are abuses against the forums which warrants our
members needing to know.
reserves the right to remove any posts without notice to the author (or those
who have replied to a post) due to it's content which violate these community
guidelines. The moderator reserves the right to suspend the posting privileges
of any registered member without notice.
SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL COPYRIGHT
Please do not post any of the Shepherd's Chapel copy written work to the forums. Questions? Please call the Chapel directly at 1-800-643-4645 regarding any transcribing, redistributing, or altering the format of any of the Shepherd's Chapel's work (including MP3's and other digital formats): and ask to speak to Doug if you have any questions as to why we are not to transcribe and redistribute SC's studies on the internet.UPDATE: We can now post links from the Official Shepherd's Chapel YouTube Channel on our forums. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShepherdsChapel