TheSeason Community Guidelines
Every member has
the ability to moderate themselves by utilizing the forum feature EDIT
Topics or posts which
do not adhere to these guidelines may be edited or deleted without warning.
Members who disregard these guidelines will be moderated, or may have their membership removed.
HOW TO GET HELP WITH YOUR YUKU ACCOUNT: Getting technical help - it's easy.
1. Your Membership: Becoming a member here requires your name and state. Those who falsify that information in order to create multiple profiles (at one time, or over a period of time) may be banned permanently.
2. Biblical Discussion: Please document with scripture while in Biblical discussion. No self-proclaimed prophets please.
3. Etiquette: Be courteous. No name calling, sarcasm, mocking,
ridiculing, or exploitation of any kind of others. No personal attacks, or
threats. No causing division among the brethren. These are not tolerated. This includes verbally bashing the forum community as a whole in your posts.
4. Privacy: No private emails, phone
numbers, home addresses, pictures, etc., are to be posted without
permission. You can link to a social network article of interest, but please do not post the comments from social network feeds. This is referring to personal Twitter feeds, Facebook reply comments or any social network reply comments made by the public. You can post news items, weather, or other facts that are distributed via social networks, but the comments which follow those posts are what is being referred to here. Social network comments brought in on top of ongoing conversations are not permitted as an attempt to sway or confuse.
5. Obscenities: No offensive or obscene language, images, avatars,
signatures, jokes or posts of a sexual nature allowed. No racially
charged posts allowed. When discussing God's Word with regard to the races, or male/female roles and relationships, this is acceptable along with scripture to document your view.
6. Signature/Avatar/Username: Please keep your
signature, avatar, and any image you contribute, inoffensive. This includes an image that is too large in your signature, or a username that is exceptionally long which interrupts the column layout of the forum making it difficult to read threads. If your username is exceptionally long, you may be asked to shorten it to remain a member.
7. Spamming and Trolling: No
spamming, trolling, flooding, flaming (provoking large volumes of responses by
posting absurdities) or hijacking of threads by purposefully changing topics.
Racial or discriminatory labeling or
flaming will absolutely not be tolerated. Members engaged in this will be
immediately banned without further notice.
8. Links: No advertisements/promotions of other forums/email lists are allowed. In the Bushel Basket forum you may introduce your entrepreneurial website or hobby site with the condition that you do not conduct business on the site. This permission is granted so that you may share what you do with our community. It is not permitted to take advantage of members with repeated solicitations or offers to join pyramid style companies. Anyone misusing this privilege in this manner will have their posts deleted without notice. Websites may removed at the discretion of the Administrator to protect our members. See #9 for sharing a Bible study website.
Bible Study Websites: If you have a like-minded Bible Study website you want to share, please do not post
full studies. Please post a link with a portion of a study with a link
so others can check it out for themselves in full. Anyone abusing this
by flooding the forum will have their posts removed. Promotion of Rapture/Occult/False Doctrine/Denominational links are not permitted.
10. Announcements: No utilizing the forums for final 'good-byes' or 'I'm deleting my membership' announcements.
Donations: We do not allow posts which ask for monetary assistance. (YUKU ad-free viewing contributors page donations to keep the forum ad free is not in that category as all donations go to directly to the forum host, YUKU)
12. Advice: No formal medical or financial advice is to be
provided. Non-professional discussion on these topics is permitted (opinions). Please use caution with this input.
13. Rapture Links: No links to rapture doctrines. We are against this teaching. Rapture links and posts which promote it are removed without notice. No links which attempt to promote denominations, or contrary faiths, or atheist groups are allowed.
14. Occult Links: No links are to be posted which come directly from an occult website.
15. What to post where: Please place your post in the appropriate forum, according to the description of each forum. (see link below). Subjects posted to the wrong forum may be moved to prevent confusion.
3. No abuse of the forum's instant message feature.
4. link abbreviations (i.e. bitly) are discouraged due to the possibility of viruses. Please post full links when sharing a URL. Thank you
Theseason.org does not have access to any email addresses, or passwords.
1. Questions or complaints can be sent to Shamrocked using the private message feature: http://shamrocked.u.yuku.com/ Please do not post complaints to the forums.
2. If you are unable to use the YUKU email system you can email the Admin at [email protected]
3. A members status,
banned or otherwise is confidential and will not be posted publicly
except for when there are abuses against the forums which warrants our
members needing to know.
reserves the right to remove any posts without notice to the author (or those
who have replied to a post) due to it's content which violate these community
guidelines. The moderator reserves the right to suspend the posting privileges
of any registered member without notice.
SHEPHERD'S CHAPEL COPYRIGHT
Please do not post any of the Shepherd's Chapel copy written work to the forums. Questions? Please call the Chapel directly at 1-800-643-4645 regarding any transcribing, redistributing, or altering the format of any of the Shepherd's Chapel's work (including MP3's and other digital formats): and ask to speak to Doug if you have any questions as to why we are not to transcribe and redistribute SC's studies on the internet.UPDATE: We can now post links from the Official Shepherd's Chapel YouTube Channel on our forums. https://www.youtube.com/user/TheShepherdsChapel